Whether you are new to the vending business, or a seasoned professional, finding a mentor to help you at any stage of our business is a good move. Anne M.M. Pippen, author of Vending Business could be your mentor!
With Anne in your corner, you will gain a knowledgeable coach in your corner to help you maximize your vending business, and grow your potential.
- Preparing for your new vending business
- Structuring your business for success
- Licencing, registration and permissions
- Marketing your business to businesses
- Writing standard contracts
- Negotiating for the best placements
- Placing your machine, what to think about
- Picking the right machine for the location
- Delivering, securing, placing, and maintaining your machines
- Source products for your machines
- Stocking your machines to maximize sales
- When to move your machine or change machine types
- Using analytics to maximize profits and minimize expenses